Collection: Warranty and returns policies
WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICIES
This document establishes the principles of action and the commitments assumed by PLANTOX towards its customers, in the current exercise of its commercial activity.
Registered office: Rua Particular de Monsanto 41, 4250-362 Porto
If eventually the order is not delivered in good condition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the respective delivery. If the Plantox service is responsible for the situation, a new delivery will be made, free of charge.
Natural plants are perishable products and returns will not be accepted.
For non-perishable products, the warranty period is two years, unless expressly stated otherwise in writing.
The guarantee only covers manufacturing defects and cannot be invoked in the following cases:
If users do not respect the supplier's instructions and advice regarding the correct use of the equipment. The absence of instructions cannot be used as a reason for improper use of the equipment.
In case of misuse, deterioration or accident due to negligence on the part of the user, or lack of supervision or maintenance.
In case of modification, replacement of parts, repair or attempt, carried out by personnel external to the supplier's organization.
Returns and Refund:
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it and ask for a replacement, according to the following conditions.
- We do not accept returns of perishable products, namely natural grass and plant mats.
- We do not accept artificial grass returns.
- We do not accept product returns on sales or promotions.
- We only accept returns of non-perishable products within the legal period of 14 working days after they are received by the recipient, without the need to indicate the reason or to pay any compensation, provided that the product is in perfect condition and in its original closed packaging. If it does not arrive in good condition, no replacement or refund will be made.
- In these cases, the return or exchange transport costs are the responsibility of the customer, who must pack it in a box, or in another way, which he deems safe for its transport.
- In the case of a return, you will have to indicate if you want to exchange the product for another or if you want to be refunded.
- In the case of refunds, this will be done within a maximum period of 14 days. Together with the item, you must return the invoice for it.
- In the case of damaged items, due to poor transport conditions or under the warranty, the expenses inherent in sending a new item or the repaired item to the customer will be borne by Plantox.
- In the case of items damaged during transport, you must indicate the damage on the respective transport document and, if possible, document it by means of images and send it to the following email: email@example.com
- Shipping costs are not refundable.