1. WHICH SIZE ARE THE GRASS MATS ? AND WHAT QUANTITY TO ORDER?
The mats are 2.5m X 0.40m = 1m 2 – each pallet can take up to 60m 2
Average weight per roll 20kg.
You must calculate the area of the space to apply the grass. For non-linear areas and due to cutouts, we recommend purchasing approximately 5% more grass mat.
2. DO YOU HAVE GRASS AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND ?
We have Garden Premier and Super Sport grass available all year round .
The Master's Select grass, being a Bermuda and going into winter dormancy , is not marketed between November and March.
3. IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE THE GRASS SURVEY IN THE STORE?
No. the grass goes directly from production in Alentejo, by carrier, to the whole country.
4. HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
After processing the order, the estimated period delivery time is 3-5 working days .
Delivery time in municipalities far from large urban centers may be longer than the estimated delivery period. Plantox reserves the right to cancel any order in case of shipping difficulties.
5. DO YOU DELIVER ALL OVER THE COUNTRY?
Yes. We do deliveries in Mainland Portugal .
6. HOW IS THE DELIVERY CARRIED OUT?
The grass is delivered on pallets, The residence entrance – public road . He must ensure access to heavy vehicles .
will receive indication of delivery day without forecast of time arrival .
If you want a scheduled day, add extra value for dedicated transport. Request this service by contacting us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE INSTALLATION?
After placing the order, you can request by email our natural grass installation manual, where you can follow the installation recommendations.
We recommend that, after delivery, grass is applied immediately in hot seasons and a maximum of 12 hours after delivery in colder seasons.
8. ANIMALS X LAWN
AND compatible to have a lawn and a pet. You must get the animal used to doing needs in a specific area , paved, with pine bark or stones to avoid contact with the lawn.
If this is not possible, remember that the Animal urine is acidic and can damage the grass . however can minimize the damage of affected area washing in immediate with plenty of water , for example with a hose .
9. LAWN CARE - RECOMMENDATIONS
The cut-off frequency should be adjusted according to the time of year and the weather:
to garden Premier and Super Sport:
- Autumn/Winter – between 1 to 2 cuts per month
- Spring/Summer – between 2 to 4 cuts per month
for Master's Select :
- Spring/Summer - cut up to 1 time per month
- Autumn/Winter: cut up to 1 time every two months
Water right after installation:
- 7-15 days of abundant watering ( 12 - 15m m) , twice a day – always depends on the time of year, rainfall and temperature which is felt .
Watering throughout the year:
- After rooting, watering should be reduced. In hot seasons, keep watering twice a day, but for a shorter period of time. Cold seasons also reduce the number of waterings.
- It is ideal to fertilize the lawn at the time of installation and 4 weeks after installation
- From then on, you should fertilize between February and June and between October and December – you can purchase our fertilizers by clicking here.
Note: grass is a natural product, the ideal conditions for mowing, watering and fertilizing always vary according to the part of the country, time of year and weather. The quantities and times given are recommendations only.